Best Graduating Female Student UNIABUJA 2024

Jacinta, Chioma, ogbonna
The University of Abuja has announced Jacinta Chioma Ogbonna as the Best Graduating Female Student for the year 2024.

This announcement was made at the graduation of 9,172 students at the 28th convocation ceremony of the institution which was held on the 17th of February in Abuja, FCT. 

Engr Jacinta Chioma Ogbonna of the Department of Civil Engineering was also the overall best graduating student of the Faculty of Engineering.

For her outstanding performance, she was gifted the sum of One Million Naira (#1,000,000.00)

Ogbonna has this to say, "I have always been passionate about structures, I wanted to be a cocreator, so engineering came naturally to me. Then, I knew that I had to show why I was in a field traditionally dominated by men. So I put in my best, worked very hard and prayed; and I am excited that in the end, I have a good story to tell." 


Share This